Tess Whitehurst is a best-selling author, feng shui consultant and intuitive counselor. I absolutely adore her books. My favorite is Magical Housekeeping. I met Tess in a Reiki class many years ago. Her quiet confidence and magical swag resonated with me immediately. Tess shares magic in a way that makes the extraordinary feel perfectly ordinary and doable for anyone. If you enjoy energy shifting and manifesting, I strongly suggest you add her books to your library. It is with her expressed permission that I share the following ritual to accompany the recipe in the image above. It is a sweet and comforting way to invite abundance and luck into your life, and to share it with others.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. After you turn the knob to preheat, place your open palms on top of the stove and say: "I now summon and activate the luck, prosperous, and life-sustaining energies that live within this stove."
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the tofu, oil, agave or syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour tofu mixture into the flour mixture, stir and say aloud or mentally, "health, wealth, joy, abundance, luck," over and over until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and continue to stir while repeating mentally or aloud, "Life is sweet, and all is well."
- Once the chocolate chips are well mixed, spoon heaping spoonfuls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and place it in the oven. Just before you close the oven door, blow three kisses into the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Eat and share with whomever you'd like to bless with abundance and luck.