Learn Reiki from a committed Reiki instructor, chakra therapist and frequent wellness blogger, Rhonda Kuykendall-Jabari. This is an introductory class for BWW Lifestyle Coaches and staff members who are ready to start a lifelong healing journey.
We move at a pace that allows students to practice and ask lots of questions. Our goal is to raise the vibration of Mother Earth and all humankind by facilitating the initiation of Reiki Practitioners with the knowledge, confidence and heart center to use Reiki for self-healing and to help others.
Class schedule is as follows:
July 24, 2015 - Black Women for Wellness Reiki I in-service
Reiki is a subtle energy healing technique that releases stress, relieves pain and promotes deep relaxation. Class includes:
- Reiki I Handbook (pdf)
- Reiki Attunement
- Option to become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate
Classroom discussions and activities cover:
- History of Reiki
- Explanation of Reiki Attunement
- Hand Positions for Self-treatments
- Hand Positions for Treating Others
- Student-to-Student Practice Sessions
- Preparing a Space for Energy Work