Physio Spiritual Aromatherapy is highly recommended for clients with chronic diseases, physical ailments and/or injury. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN.
Reiki is performed to initiate positive energy flow as essential oils are applied along the length of the spine for fast distribution throughout the Central Nervous System. Specially-selected essential oils are used to address stress, toxic insult which weakens the immune system, inflammation in body tissues that can cause pain and illness, and homeostasis to restore balance to body systems that may be closely related to hypertension and cardiovascular morbidity.
There is very little tissue manipulation and only very light pressure is used, as the objective is to apply essential oils, not massage muscle tissue. You will emerge from this session feeling vibrant, alive, lighter and clear.
The specially selected essential oils used in this session go directly to the source of pain and illness. Gentle stroking adds an element of comfort and facilitates the removal of unwanted energy from the body.
The session concludes with the Kansa Foot Wand. This technique, known as Kansa Vataki, is an Ayurvedic tradition. Ghee is applied to the feet and the smooth and soothing curvature of the Kansa tool is rubbed back and forth over every surface of the foot in articular patterns, but especially along the full length of the bottom of the foot. Benefits include:
- The soft contour of the wand relaxes the entire foot.
- Helps to balance the Ayurvedic doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Creates an overall calming and cooling effect in the body.
- Helps the client feel light and energized.
- Removes excess acid and waste from the body.
- Restores balance and grounding.
Brainwave Entrainment (BWE) is also included in this session to amplify and deepen the healing experience.
clients with these conditions REPORT THEY FEEL BETTER AFTER physio spiritual aromatherapy
- Receiving chemotherapy
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Body aches and pain
Click here to select your payment method and schedule your appointment.
- $70 - Prepay and schedule your appointment now.
- $80 - Schedule now and pay cash at your appointment.
- $90 - Schedule now and pay by credit card at your appointment.