Physio Spiritual Aromatherapy
Touch is a basic human need. It is the first language of every newborn human. It conveys love, care, safety, comfort and encouragement. It helps babies thrive and may be the reason that seniors with pets are happier, healthier and live longer. This is why we chose to take healing aromatherapy to the next level by adding touch as a non-invasive, non-manipulative delivery method for essential oils.
Physio Spiritual Aromatherapy is highly recommended for clients with physical ailments and/or injury.
Reiki is performed to initiate positive energy flow as essential oils are applied along the length of the spine for fast distribution throughout the Central Nervous System. Specially-selected essential oils are used to address stress, toxic insult which weakens the immune system, inflammation in body tissues that can cause pain and illness, and homeostasis to restore balance to body systems that may be closely related to hypertension and cardiovascular morbidity.
Clients remain clothed from the waist down and are lulled into a state that feels light and free as the practitioner dissolves troubles and worries using aromatherapy and gentle touch.
There is very little tissue manipulation and only very light pressure is used, as the objective is to apply essential oils, not massage muscle tissue. You will emerge from this session feeling vibrant, alive, lighter and clear.
The specially selected essential oils used in this session go directly to the source of pain and illness. Gentle stroking adds an element of comfort and facilitates the removal of unwanted energy from the body. The session concludes with balancing and grounding of the feet.
Brainwave Entrainment (BWE) is used in this session to amplify and deepen the healing experience.
about the oils
- The 1st oil is a specially blended formula that creates a sense of calm and well-being, promotes whole-body relaxation, brings harmony to the mind and body and soothes sore muscles and joints.
- Lavender essential oil is used for its calming and relaxing qualities and eases muscle tension, among other healing properties.
- Melaleuca essential oil promotes a healthy immune function.
- The 4th oil is a blend that supports healthy immune function.
- The 5th oil relaxes muscles and soothes joints, promotes circulation and helps to calm and soothe target areas.
- The 6th oil is a proprietary blend that soothes sore muscles and achy joints and supports healthy circulation.
- Wild orange essential oil is high in antioxidants and protects against seasonal and environmental threats.
- Peppermint essential promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing. It also serves to drive the other oils used in this session deeper into the blood stream for a deeper healing experience.
Physio Spiritual Aromatherapy
- $70 - click to Pay Online and schedule
- $80 - click to schedule and pay cash
- $90 - click to schedule and pay by CC in person
clients with these conditions REPORT THEY FEEL BETTER AFTER physio spiritual aromatherapy
- Receiving chemotherapy
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Body aches and pain
Every 1-2 weeks until client's desired health goals are met.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.